Saturday, May 30, 2009

File Extension Zdl

One month ago, I got a mysterious file from my brother. He give me a file with zdl extension. Then, I try to open that file in my PC. But there was a problem. My PC can't open that file. I feel strange. I know that my PC is fine. There is no trouble on it. But why my PC can't open that file? Something wrong I guess.

I ask my brother, why my PC can't open that file. He said that my PC maybe have no appropriate program to open that file, or there were problems with my Windows registry. I try to use some registry tune up software to solve the problem. But the problem still consist. I am very confusing.

At night, I open my PC, connect to internet. I try to find the answer, why my PC can't open file extension zdl from my brother. I am googling and finally I get the answer. I found www.fileextensionzdl.com that give me complete explanation about file extension zdl. I try to download it, use in my PC and ... amazing. The problems is gone. My PC can open file extension zdl. It's very easy and wonderfull. Just try in yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment